NetWibe.com is one place for all: Multimedia, News, Gossips, Rumors, and other interesting events. Record Upload Share. NETVVIBE team.
NetWibe Privacy Notice - YT Version
- Browsing NetWibe You can watch videos on NetWibe without having a NetWibe Account. You also can contact us through by emailing us directly without having to register for an account.
- Your NetWibe Account. For some activities on NetWibe, like uploading videos, posting comments, flagging videos, or watching restricted videos, you need a NetWibe.
- We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. When you use NetWibe, we may record information about your usage of the site, such as the channels, groups and favorites you subscribe to, which other users you communicate with, the videos you watch, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in NetWibe (including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your NetWibe Account. In order to ensure the quality of our service to you, we may place a tag (also called a "web beacon") in HTML-based customer support emails or other communications with you in order to confirm delivery.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., video comments, your profile page) may be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personal information to NetWibe, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of NetWibe, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
- We do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major NetWibe changes or for customer service purposes). You also can choose how often NetWibe sends you email updates in your NetWibe Account settings page.
Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create a NetWibe Account, some information about your NetWibe Account and your account activity will be provided to other users of NetWibe. This may include the date you opened your NetWibe Account, the date you last logged into your NetWibe Account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
- Your NetWibe Account name, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on NetWibe, such as when you upload videos or send messages through NetWibe. Other users can contact you by leaving a message or comment on the site.
- Any videos that you submit to NetWibe may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other NetWibe users or the general public.
- You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users on your NetWibe Account channel page. If you choose to add certain features to your NetWibe Account channel page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your friends or other users. Such shared activity may include your favorite videos, videos you rated and videos that you have uploaded.
- If you have a NetWibe Account, you may update or correct your personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your NetWibe Account and the features that are included on your channel page. If you have enabled Active Sharing, other users may see that you, as identified by your account name, not your email address, are watching the same video.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personal information through NetWibe, in which case you can still view videos and explore NetWibe, but NetWibe may not be able to provide certain services to you.